Spectacular Year 2012. 2012辉煌年! ~~~~~ Our Feel Our Mind Our Action Make The Different ~~~~~ Vote For Great Leaders 选贤与能 Undilah Pemimpin Yang Berkaliber

Saturday 10 September 2005

The story behind accident

Yesterday, I was get an accident with a motocycle driver (An India's teenager). My car was been hit at backdoor (car) during my straight journey back home from USM transkrian. Luckily, the boy didn't suffering from any major injuries. I suggested to bring him to clinic and at the same time reported to police, but the boy refused for my offer. Then, he suggested to ride the motor home and asked his father come to come back. After half an hour, the boy didn't appear again. I suspected that the boy was underage and drunk. Am I guilty? If not, how I want to make claim my damage from him becoz he is just a motorcyclist and underage? Are our law will cover this condition, ours laws were too protect the motorcylist. How police in M'sia can battle underage motorcyclist, not wearing helmet and illegal racing???

One more things is the procedure of report is too long, take time and uneffiecient? It take me 3 hours for the report, I consider a minor accident. Hope police can improve.

Upadate- The motorcyclist will subjected to a summon. I have to bear on the cost of my car.

No comments: